Restoration of collector and premium tanksYou have sold a collectible or premium tank and want it back? No problem. It is possible to get it back in the garage through WG. How it works, what it costs and under which conditions you can read here.
PrerequisitesTo restore the garage, a VRT ticket must be created. How to do this is described below. There used to be a limit of one tank per year, but this has now been lifted. You can get as many tanks back as you want at any time. In order to get the tanks back, a few conditions must be fulfilled. If you do not fulfil even one of them, you will not be able to get them back!
- You must have owned this tank and have driven at least 1 battle.
- Only one vehicle can be restored per VRT ticket.
- You need a free garage parking space.
- Your account must have enough gold or credits to cover the cost of the tank. A 10% fee will be added to credits.
- Only collectible and premium tanks can be restored.
- Test tanks cannot be restored.
How does it work now?You have to open a VRT ticket via the following link. In the ticket system, select the following items one by one:
- Restore premium vehicles
- Play items & click on “Next”.
- Restores and exceptions & click on “Next”.
- Enter date and time (something like this)
- Indicate the tank at “What is missing?”
- Submit ticket